JGUA Community Education Series: Protecting Your Wealth
Register below for our upcoming presentation “Protecting Your Wealth from Tax Fraud and Scams” that is scheduled to be held February 7th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Keuka College Commons, located off Central Avenue.
The third and final seminar of the “Protecting Your Wealth” winter series will feature JGUA Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Jason Nickerson, CFP®, EA, joins Andrew Baron, CFP®, EA, to present on the different ways you can protect your wealth from tax fraud and scams.
Some of the key points covered in the presentation will include:
- How crucial protecting your personal information is to preventing tax fraud
- Identifying the different types of fraud: identity theft, phishing, fake charities
- How to build habits of questioning if something appears “too good to be true”
- Use of the IRS Identity Protection Pin
- The importance of staying up to date with financial and credit reports to detect suspicious activity
Once you have filled out the below registration form, you will receive further information / updates about the presentation. If you have further questions or want to learn more about JGUA, email email@example.com
Can’t join us in person? After registering, you will receive an email from a JGUA representative that will include a link to our virtual session of the live meeting!
Please be sure to add jgua.com to your safe senders list to avoid emails going to spam.
*By completing this registration form, you agree to receive future emails from John G. Ullman & Associates, Inc. and its employees.