We’re hiring! If our values-focused culture and passion for helping our clients achieve their goals appeals to you, we would love to hear from you. Employment opportunities currently available are listed below. Click on the links that interest you to access the job posting, qualifications, and application instructions.
- General Applications
- Administrative Assistant / Receptionist – Big Flats, NY
- Associate Financial Advisor – Big Flats, NY
- Certified Financial Planner – Big Flats, NY
- Information Services Specialist – Big Flats, NY
- Sales Representative – Big Flats, NY
- Sales Representative – Remote
- Tax Manager – Big Flats, NY
- Tax Specialist – Big Flats, NY
- Tax Associate – Big Flats, NY
- Tax Preparer – Big Flats, NY
- Tax Preparer Trainee – Big Flats, NY
- Trading Assistant – Corning, NY
Headquartered in an amazing area to live, work, and play
It’s certainly not hard to fall in love with the area John G. Ullman & Associates calls home. Our team has pride in the region, whether they grew up in the community or relocated here. Our headquarters are in Corning, NY. in the heart of Corning’s Gaffer District, a city that is full of arts, culture, and innovation.
As part of the Southern Tier region of Upstate New York, we enjoy having the picturesque and popular Finger Lakes Wine Country right in our backyard. The Finger Lakes Wine Country boasts world-class wineries and incredible lakes that offer a wide range of recreational opportunities year-round. One of the nation’s most popular NASCAR tracks on the circuit, Watkins Glen International, is also nearby and annually hosts a variety of events in addition to exciting racing.
Within and surrounding the Southern Tier are several small towns with a big-city feel nestled among the beautiful rolling hills of Upstate New York. Many state parks, ski resorts, and golf courses are less than an hour’s drive away. We are situated with easy access to New York City, Rochester, Toronto, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and cities in Northern New York State. The region values the arts and education with excellent school districts, an Ivy League university, and several community colleges nearby.